Prior to consideration by Parish Council – Ascertain:-
- Name & contact details of organisation
- Details of proposed event
- Dates of proposed event and start and finish times
- Number of people expected to attend.
- If number of attendees is expected to be more than 40 then details of adequate parking arrangements must be provided.
General Rules and Requirements to be adhered to:-
- All hires will be subject to the Parish Council granting a licence and the organisers completing an application form.
- Fee £100 per day
- Deposit of £250 to be paid at least 7 days before event which will be forfeited if the site is not left clean, tidy and undamaged.
- Event should not open before 8am or close after 11pm
- Volume of music, loud hailers etc. must be kept to a reasonable level and be turned off by 10.30pm Sunday to Friday and 11pm on Saturday.
- All vehicles and equipment to be confined to the recreation ground.
- No alcohol to be sold/served except by express permission of Parish Council and with appropriate licensing approvals provided to the Parish Council.
- Site to be kept clean and tidy and all steps taken to ensure that no source of danger, inconvenience and annoyance to the public and neighbours.
- All legislation relating to health & safety, food, hygiene and fire regulations must be adhered to.
- Safe access to the site must be maintained at all times to allow easy access for emergency vehicles.
- Organisers must have public liability insurance for up to £1m for the full duration of the event and indemnify the Parish Council against all actions, costs, claims, expenses and demands in connection with the event. Proof of the insurance to be provided at least 14 days before the event.
THE PARISH COUNCIL RESERVE THE RIGHT AT THEIR DISCRETION TO REFUSE ANY APPLICATION, TO WAIVE ANY OF THE ABOVE RULES AND TO STOP THE EVENT DURING ANY DAY OF HIRE.